Make Time for You: 7-Day Self-Care Reset
Build your self-care habit 5 minutes a day
Need more time in your day?
Here’s the truth - we’re busier today than ever before, and it’s stressing us out! If you’re ready to make time for YOU, join me for a week of support and connection in this FREE self-care reset challenge.
Here’s the deets:
- Mark your calendar for March 23rd - 29th
- Each day that week you’ll get one email from me with a short video
- You’ll carve out FIVE minutes a day for intentional self-care
- You’ll connect with other interpreters for support
- At the end of the week we’ll celebrate together and marvel at the spaciousness, joy, and peace you’ve opened up
All you need to do:
- Enroll in this FREE course to get access to the daily message
- Check your email to get your Self-Care Welcome Guide and next steps
Brea holds her CI/CT from RID, B.S. in Interpretation from Western Oregon University and is a Certified Life Coach. She has led thousands of interpreters in preventing burnout and finding the passion in their life and work again through developing habits of self-care. Brea is a native of Portland, Oregon, where she can usually be found writing, reading, or playing near water with her husband and kids.