Make Time for You: 7-Day Self-Care Reset
0.3 GS CEUs | Build your self-care habit 5 minutes a day
Need more YOU-time in your day?
We’re dealing with more change and uncertainty today than ever before, and it’s stressing us out. This 7-day self-care reset will help you make meaningful time for yourself so you can start feeling more resourced, less stressed, and more like yourself again. Through this self-paced online course you’ll discover how to build new habits, what’s getting in the way of your self-care, what brings you joy, and how to care for yourself even when things don’t go as planned.
If you’re ready to make time for YOU, join me for a week of support and connection in this self-care reset.
Here’s what you'll get:
- 0.3 GS RID CEUs
- A daily intentional self-care practice
- Connection with other interpreters for support + community
- Clarity on what brings you joy and what holds you back from experiencing more of it
- Support for coming back to your self-care habit whenever you lose your way
All you need to do:
- Enroll in the course to get access to the daily message
- Check your email to get your Self-Care Welcome Guide and next steps
Brea holds her CI/CT from RID, B.S. in Interpretation from Western Oregon University and is a Certified Life Coach. She has led thousands of interpreters in preventing burnout and finding the passion in their life and work again through developing habits of self-care. Brea is a native of Portland, Oregon, where she can usually be found writing, reading, or playing near water with her husband and kids.