Make Time for You: 7-Day Self-Care Reset
0.3 GS CEUs | Build your self-care habit 5 minutes a day
Need more YOU-time in your day?
We’re dealing with more change and uncertainty today than ever before, and it’s stressing us out. If you’re ready to make time for YOU, join me for a week of support and connection in this self-care reset.
Here’s what you'll get:
- 0.3 GS RID CEUs
- A daily intentional self-care practice
- Connection with other interpreters for support + community
- Clarity on what brings you joy and what holds you back from experiencing more of it
- Support for coming back to your self-care habit whenever you lose your way
All you need to do:
- Enroll in the course to get access to the daily message
- Check your email to get your Self-Care Welcome Guide and next steps
Brea holds her CI/CT from RID, B.S. in Interpretation from Western Oregon University and is a Certified Life Coach. She has led thousands of interpreters in preventing burnout and finding the passion in their life and work again through developing habits of self-care. Brea is a native of Portland, Oregon, where she can usually be found writing, reading, or playing near water with her husband and kids.