The Burnout Proof Interpreters Collective Connect + Support + Release
Are you tired of holding it all together?
In need of some care and tending?
Bring what’s weighing you down, and
watch it BURN
Join The Burnout Proof Interpreters Collective for an hour of connection, support, and release.
Together we will:
- Offer into the flames one (or more!) thing that’s weighing you down
- Witness and connect with each other in a wholehearted and affirming way
- Experience the power of community, collective care, and belonging
- Leave feeling lighter and more at ease
Here’s what to do:
- RSVP for BURN for FREE + invite your friends (this work is more potent when we’re together)
- Mark 11/19/21 5:00 - 6:00 pm pacific on your calendar
- Show up and release what's no longer serving you
Burn your burdens within the container of a supportive community
"After leaving the group I just wanted to cry & release so many feelings. I've been searching for a tribe of like-minded people during this new chapter, and this felt right. Want to continue this daily session of self-awareness."
- Catherine H., Certified Interpreter, St. Louis MO.
Brea (like the sea) Cross-Caldwell (she/they) holds her CI/CT from RID, B.S. in Interpretation from Western Oregon University, Coach Certification from Coach Training Alliance, and is a Mental Health Coach.
As the founder of Burnout Proof Academy, Brea has supported thousands of interpreters in preventing burnout and re-igniting the passion in their lives and work through developing habits of self-care.
Her home is Portland, Oregon, where she loves to write, read, and play near water with her husband and kids. You can find her online at brighterfocus.com.
"Thank you Brea for being you and for sharing your wealth of love/joy and knowledge!!!"
- Krista, Sign Language Interpreter, Burnout Proof Academy Student